Matchaful's single-origin Ceremonial Matcha, Hikari, is ground from hand-picked tea leaves of the green tea shrub, grown in the hills of Kikugawa, Shizouka Prefecture, Japan. While many matcha products are matcha blends or mixed with green tea, Matchaful’s single-origin matcha is the real deal. The powder is 100% authentic matcha, ground from first-harvest tea leaves grown on a single farm — because we believe you should know where your matcha’s been and the journey it took to get to you.
1. Warm 8 oz of water to 180*
2. Sift a 1/2 tsp over 1.5 oz warm water in a mug or bowl and whisk well!
3. Pour remaining water into matcha concentrate
1. Grab your favorite travel bottle or mason jar + lid
2. Scoop a heaping 1/2 tsp into your bottle
3. Add water and ice
4. Shake up and enjoy!